Monday, May 17, 2010

MuA 2nd sis birthday~!

Last Saturday we went to sing k at Redbox to celebrate my sis birthday and also to sing~~ we love singing~!! woohoo....My 1st sis got voucher for her birthday,so we had 1 free head charge and free 1 jug of coke..wow...tats nice rite....some more they gv us 1 extra hours to sing...how happiee...but seems like stil not enuf...kakaka......

Snapped lotsa pic at redbox.....and lotsa camwhore from me..muahaha....because they were singing...of course I have to find some entertainment for myself...so i camwhore lo..hahaha..lame reason huh....okok...actuli is me who like to take picha so muchiee...=p

got some pic with my stupid face oso..upload here let u all see some la..haha...

Camwhore 1


Camwhore 2


Camwhore 3


Camwhore 4

lolx...thats enuf...haha...see the rest of the pic...



My sistaS~!



Me n 2nd sis~


Me n 1st sis~



After redbox...went to shop shop a while...but din buy anything coz no money d la...lolx...feeling like eating sushi king so much..so i begged my sis to go eat with me...hehe...n i succeed...hiak hiak....my 2nd sis treat tis time....gonna treat them bec after i get a job! thats for sure..hehe...
and take pic again lo..


Sushi sushi...king~!



me n 2nd sis~


1st sis~

.I love tis pic...^^


after eating then walked for a while...we went back already...have a small birthday celebration at home.....and picha again! hehee.....



Hapi bufday~!





Wit parents~!

And lastly~~~~


I love my family~!


a very happy and enjoyable day! cheers..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment