Monday, May 10, 2010

karaoke sessions in both Red...^^

It had been a long long time since I last singing k wit my frens....last fri, I joined my frens to sing k...hehe...was really excited about it...we went to Redbox....at there, I get to know some nice nice people...hehe....feel good to meet new ppls and get to knw them....well, talking bout singing...hmm....when they opened their mouth, i get stunned! lolx...their voice is really good! haha...i was so paisei to sing wit them..hehe..but very enjoyed hearing them sing!

And it was also my 1st time to sing at redbox with a buffet package......hehe...the food were ok and i love the cakes...lolx..like I alwiz do..hehe......when the times up...we were planning to go to the 2nd place...Lyn suggested that we go RED.....everybody agreed and off we go to RED for the 2nd round of singing...hahaa...it was my first time to go RED and 1st time to sing k in two places in a day..haha..kinda excited thou.....

RED is quite good place to sing k with a room..without a room...no way...haha...u wil hv to sing in public..lolx..unless u hv a good voice then shouldn't be a problem then...We went into the room and started to take pic all that...then suddenly the waitress came to tell us that the room had been booked by others....swt...and we hv to go to the so called VIP room which i think the normal room better....but nvm...we enjoyed.....and they started to play some dare games with the cards...hahaa..that was fun and scariee too! lolx....


I enjoyed myself much that day...forgetting all the worries and unhappy things.....thx for that day everyone...^^
and nice to knw jie xin,ting,kaka,xue you and mac! hope to hang out again...^^




Got CNY feel ya the menu..^^






Nice drum table!









The gals~


The guys~



Lyn hv to pull my 'ketiak mo' ewww...haha...



LOLx....gay~! haha


Ting n Lyn slapping face~~



Supposed to be something sexy..haha...but turned out to be cute 1...



Poor jie xin hv to korek xue you nose..haha..



kaka kiss mac eyebrow!


Last but not least...GROUP PIC~! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment