Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hennessy Artistry @ QE II





Went to Hennessy Artistry event for the first time wit my dar sam and lee and frens....thx a lot to gy and seow who helped us to get the ticket....When we reached, it was kinda late d....so paisei with my fren.....and we cant take the ticket anymore because it already closed...omg...we dunno wat to do by then......luckily we found some way to let us in..haha...so we went inside to explore.....


Crowded...



There were too many lenglui....even the receptionist look so hot n pretty....lolx...we feel a bit uncomfortable with ourself..haha...but juz try to ease ourself....the party was ok only for us...dont have the satisfaction...

we juz stand there to see the stage n crowd...and suddenly there was a guy calling me and show me a bottle of hennessy...lolx..is it wan treat me drink? but how to drink the whole bottle la..i juz smile n looked away...after a while he was calling me again..tis time giving a can of drink...thats better..haha...then i passed it to my dar sam n lee...finally we got something to drink to quenched our thirst...the can got a lable with the name EVERVESS Ale Ginger....ok...it was actuli a soft drinks....haha...but oso hv to thanks the person giving us the drinks....


Dar sam, me, n dear lee...^^








Me for the day~


after a while we went out took some picture and went supper wit frens.....then went home d...anyway, i had an enjoyable time wit my frens..^^


edited by dar sam....heart tis..hehe


2 comments: