Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thaipusam Day = Shopping Day~!



Yeah~~~ Finally got something to update...haha....i dye my hair because my hair grown and can see the root already....it looked brown here...but its actually orange..lol...no idea whether to dye what colour..the hair stylist help me to choose...actually i was a bit scared because it really looked orange when she applied the cream although i requested not too orange...i scared to look like an ORANGE! LOL~~~~~~~~~ not funny..... >.<

But luckily it turned out brown orange..acceptable..hehe...^^

Back to the topic...after dyed hair, i came back to change clothes and went to Prangin Mall wit my laopo and dear...hehe...it had been a long long time never went to Prangin Mall...so decided to go there and search for some CNY clothes...but was so disappointed because i only bought 1 clothes...the clothes don't really attract me..aiksss....and i was trying to find shoes! how come so hard to find a shoes i like...duhhhh............

But i was so happy because i can eat my all time fav TOMYAM MEE at prangin!!! yummy~~~ hehehe....one of the shop that i went whenever i went to prangin..it just tasted awesome to me... XD~~

Lets see picture okie...hehe...


sit down for some drinks to quench our thirst...



This lenglui dun allowed me to take photo of her.... >.<



Me with longan juice~



Iskk....being caught for being childish..... >.<



With pretty dearie yin~


My leng leng girls~~~



TOMYAM~~~~ WAHhhhhh


sedap!


With pretty laopo~


she looked so cute here..haha





CNY deco at prangin~~ ^^



with the trishaw~


random..haha...LOL~~~


next blog on sing k and tossing yee sang! stay tuned~~~! ^^

2 comments:

  1. Wah dont tell me u buy the yellow spec lo o.O
    Sua sua le tom yam? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa..din buy la..blek! yaya..tat tomyam!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete