Saturday, January 1, 2011

1111~~~~~

I missed to write a post on 31st December 2010! because I am lazy+no time to write 1..hehe...definately wouldn't missed out the chance to write today which is 1111...so special....1 Jan 2011....=)

This post gonna be all on wordings..no pictures...Gonna write a summary of the chapter of my life in 2010~~

Many things happened in 2010...up and down...sweet and sour....achievement= almost nil...sob sob...but learn a lot of life lesson and built up my strength..(although still weak inside..lolx)....

The main thing happened in 2010- i was officially graduated..officially broke up wit study life..feeling quite sad about it...feel so old...but everyone need to grow..u cant be a student forever..there is a huge life responsibility to carry on..

career-big downturn on it...a big wave making me hard to survive in it....keep fighting with the wave to survive...hope 2011 will be good turning point for me...

friends-my important assets in life....friends come and goes...the true one will stay or come back to your life no matter how long or whatever conflict you encounter with...those true friend won't simply walk out from your life...glad to have u back...i will appreciated u always...and of course all my dearies...you gals gave me laughter...shine me on my darken days......THANKS A LOT!
I meet many new friends in 2010..i appreciated all of u....and also all the helps u had given me..will remembered deep in my heart.

family-the VIP in my life....they never force me to do this and that nor give me pressure....just that i still haven't got my full freedom...sob sob...i appreciated everyone of u...a BIG THANK U and LOVE....!

love- haiya...don't want mention can or not..every year also the same things...the love flower never blossom for me.....this year will be just the same i think..then i will just copy paste this phrase in next year blog...easy job...LOL

what to write some more..hmmmm........

I hope 2011 will be full of awesomeness and happiness...hehe...
I want to travel...
I want to get slimmer...
I want to have more n more friends...
I want a great job..
I want all the things i want...hahaha....greedy...XP



HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blessed!


17 comments:

  1. haha ~ really so greedy leh xD
    u forget to write
    "I want a bf" xD

    of cause wish all of dream come true ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..aldy write ma...this year i think will be the same...lol
    ya la..of coz.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. U WANNA GIVE ME MONEY MOUUU?????????????????? XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. dun wan!! u rich than me!!!! ceh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha ur head, in fact u're richer than me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ur head!! bos kedai roti yang ada ipad!!! cehhhh...wu lui lang!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahhh im kelian ku li nia, n also not kedai emas or diamond leh!! haha
    Boh lui lang baru holding ipad, if wu lui hold apple share better la.... lolx
    Btw u baru uh lui lang!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i bo lui til hold apple fruit nia...sob sob...

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1 day 1 apple, keep doctor away = banyak healthy = biggest prosperity = banyak uh lui!!!!
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. walaoeh! like tat pun think tiok! isk!!! ceh...but bo lui oso..ceh

    ReplyDelete
  12. lalallaa~ lolx
    u going to uh lui very soon!!! n i going to run road to kl this cny wuwuwu

    ReplyDelete
  13. lolx..stil bo lui la! y run road go kl??

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha okok i understand uh lui must low profile 1
    boh lui over cny ma T.T run go kl escape lo lolx

    ReplyDelete
  15. dun care! prepare 1 angpao for me!!! lalala

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha no ang pao!!!
    I din buy any cloth at all also T.T no buy drink no buy cny cookies T.T

    ReplyDelete