Monday, January 3, 2011

BBQ nite...^^

A late post on BBQ nite...hehe...can't wait other pic from my dearie boey d...got to blog it 1st before i lazy to blog again..hehe...

A sudden plan because Dearie Boey came back last week from KL..she is working there..so its hard for us to gather always...will usually have a gathering when she came back..hehe...

Boring of the idea of yumcha...so we had a BBQ! it had been a long long time we never had bbq...so happy with it..hehe

Had it in dearie yin house coz bigger and she got the equipment..hehe.....


Wanna eat? nice chicken wings...XD


Enjoy~~


Snap snap~~


Here she is..my tiny dearie boey..hehe


Dearie wern~


Pretty laopo and ugly me..i don't like me in this pic..lol


My dearie ah koooooo aka pepsi...


Dearie chie~


Dearie Feli..our last meeting..she went to spore for working d...sob sob..don't know when only can meet le...~


Last but not least...the owner of the bbq place....my dearie RED matao aka yin! she was so so RED! hahaha..Ang ang ang~~~~


Fatty trying on small bicycle....^^


Random pic of me..hehe


6 comments:

  1. yier..........
    tat pic u n me, so uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....
    i look so fat n my tummy T.T
    oh nooooo.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. where got ugly..i look fat than u le...>.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my..u all really focus on my red pants...@@ argh..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kakakaka..nice pant..next time wear to shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. u ah ~
    luckily the bicycle nt broken =D

    ReplyDelete