Saturday, October 3, 2009

New hairstyle + gathering wit my girls~!!

Friday
2 Oct 2009


Gonna end my holiday on Sunday....Monday a new sem begin....i decided to hv a change wit my hairstyles...finally i cut my fringe..haha...alwiz lack of courage to cut it..and some hairstylist don reli wanna help me cut it coz they say not reli suits me..but i wanna hv a try...n this hairstylist said stil look ok if i cut...so thats it...fringe..hahaha...well..i oso highlighted my hair...mayb can be seen under the sunlight.....because when i took pic of my hair, it looked black in colour....zzzzz......
New hair~
after get my hair done...i rushed for the gathering wit my girlsss..so excited coz we hardly gather together....we went to sega fredo autocity...i guess our table was the most noisy 1..haha...hope they do not black listed us for being noisy..hahaha......doesnt feel so happy being wit frens for such a long time...they r my sweetest frens ever! hehe....reli enjoy going out wit them...and we oso bought a cake to celebrate everyone birthday together! that is because we had missed a lot of birthday party due to study in different area....a lot of pic taken but cant upload it yet coz the pics were taken by felicia's dslr.....hehe.....will upload in my facebook soon...stay tuned!
U c chie face...hahaha

tis is nice! but forgot wat name d...hehe




Our birthday cake! hehe...forever 21~





Me n dearie chie~




Me n dearie peik see~




My dearies from left peik see,wern,chie n yin~





Friendsip forever galsss!! our friendship last a lifetime!^^

3 comments:

  1. as USUAL, our table always the noisiest...
    if they blacklisted us, i guess 10 years from now, v dun hv any places or shops to go d. cos da whole bw area ade blacklisted us... hehe...

    ur hair is nice.. good try!! (u suddenly cut it, so tak biasa ler)

    AND friend forever ***old wine*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa...wern..so cham la...all chiah chie fault...lolx...

    thx for the comment..hehe..i oso tak biasa la...

    yaya...yam seng~~!!! ^^


    JL
    shut! haha

    ReplyDelete