Monday, October 26, 2009

Lost of direction....


I am lost....in this wide, deep sea......
trying to search for my direction...
i saw the light across the sea...
the light that show me the beauty in it..
my heart was whispering to me..
encouraging me to explore it...
but it was too far to reach..
if only i got strength and support..
i will bravely sail across the sea...
but there was only me...
in this wide deep sea..
i had lost my direction.....
should i move towards it...
or lost the chances to ensure that..
the beauty was meant for me...


while everyone was quite sure of their direction today...i was lost...
their heart fill with excitement..while my heart fill with uncertainty...
wish that i could choose the road that i wan...the life that i wan it to be...
wish that there is support from them...
the encouragement by them to ask me pursue wit my dreams...
but i doubt this going to happen.....
what should i do...
lost of direction............

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u stil rmbr da poem "the road not taken"? ^^
    v duno how our future will be,
    every decisions we made now will lead us to different direction in future.
    wish u choose the right path~
    wish u choose the path u wish to explore~
    wish u success in the path u had choosen~

    watever happens . . .
    u stil got ur dearies to give u strength and support u!!
    O(∩_∩)O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of time in our life, we can't do what we like, so we must learn to like what we can do.

    Before that, don't simply give up until last min, and don't go to wrong direction.
    good luck! =) ting! ting! ting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wern,yup...that poem is very meaningful...and this is another way i wan express out beside using the road...
    thx my dear...how i wish i can choose on my own.....

    John,I feel bad coz i dun even can decide on my life...
    thx...hope something wil turn out to be in favour to me....

    ReplyDelete