Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dearie Yumiko 21st birthday...^^

ok...i had been abandon my blog again..lolx..reli busy recently wit the CA homework!! and other as well....make my time not enough...hmm.......until today only can spend sometime to update last weekend event....=.=


Last weekend i spend my time in penang..hehe...goin bec for my dearie yin birthday! c how good am i...u gotta treat me good k...hehehe...kinda late for the party..hehe..anyway..i enjoy my time there...meeting my frens..n oso long time no c de darling sam..hehe..she is stil so pretty...chit chatting..taking pic of coz..hehe....
































Saturday,go to tesco wit my dear sis and at nite yumcha wit my dearies...hehe....4 of us only...we go to oldtown....talk n eat lo..hehe...after that janice got to go bec d...me,wern n yin go for 2nd round at newtown...hahaa...actuli we cant reli drinks or eat d...so me n wern share drinks..hehe...









well..the time at pg pass too fast d..not enuf!! i miss puppies,family,frens...food..haha.....gonna stop here...wil blog when i hv time....tata~~

No comments:

Post a Comment