Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tang yuan festival

Today is 'dong ji' festival....i wan to eat tang yuan so much....luckily my grandparents house near my hostel...goin to their house for lunch n eat my fav tang yuan!! hehe..so happy.....





This cute lil boy is my 1st uncle son...1st time saw him..hehe..he is cute and adorable...doesn't reli knw how to talk yet...hehe...






Taking pic with my lil bro n lil sisters...hehe..having funtime with them....


I couldn't remember how long din eat my grandma cook de things d..hehe...reli happy to hv a home feeling on special festival..of course i prefer my own family n celebrating with them...i miss the moment to do tang yuan with my family....1st time away from home during tis festival....hmmm....i miss them much...n my mum tang yuan....sob..sob...
anyway i m lucky enough d to have some family members nearby..hehe....
wish all my family members stay happy n healthy alwiz....love u al!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment