Tuesday, December 30, 2008

home sweet home...penang~~

Goin back to my hometown,penang on the weekend...it has been quite a long time din back d..hehe...so miss my hometown...hang out with my friends and family....so happy....^^

Go out with my sisters on saturday...went to gurney..haha...coz i wanted to shop at the new wing...never got the chance to go there since it finished built....finally..hehe...


go to sushi king wit my sis...then shop...but too bad..no clothes to buy...i juz buy 1 present for my bestie/sis..its a delay present..hope she dun mind n like the present..hehe....after that go gurney drive eat laksa!! miss it...and the fried lok lok...kekeke
me n my 2 leng leng sister..hehe

The next day...went to meet some frens at oldtown...yin,ah yew,peik see n jack young..hehe...long time din c them le...chat a lot there.......^^




With my frens....



After that my sis fetch me back...went to sunway carnival walk walk....then back home for dinner....go to Khun Thai for dinner....the tom yam is so ...........TASTY!!! hehe..yum yum....


Wow..see the food....drooling...........xD


With my dad, mum,grandma n sisters..hehe

time pass by so fast..real fast..wuwuwu..have to back kl for study d...haiz....but nvm la...cny time i can go bec again...tis time for a longer period...yes~!! hehe....

reli enjoy the time at penang...no worry, no stressful life.....=)

5 comments:

  1. go khuntai bo ask me!!!!i stay behind oni....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..ya meh???i dunno ma...next time..keke

    ReplyDelete
  3. yalar...u no heart!!! T.T next time REMEMBER!!!hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..okok....guai la...dun cry..keke

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol..tat pic i not nice also...-_-!!

    ReplyDelete