Monday, December 8, 2008

A day with my lovely sis n frens~!^^

8-12-2008
Sunday

My sis coming over to kl to find her friend...and her friends house is near mine..so i get to meet my sis up and hang along with them..hehehe...too bad that my 2nd sis can make it coz she got other function..nvm la..next time...so,we goin out at 11am then going to oldtown for breakfast..haha...favourite for both of us! =D
then we head to bukit bintang there..doin wat?? SHOPPING of coz...hehehe......its quite a long shop for me..din shop long long in quite a while d..we shop about 12 hours ystd..haha..go pavillion, times square and then sg wang...but i buy 1 dress which i wanted to buy long time ago..keke.....


me n my pretty sis..hoho..~

i got to see lots of christmas decoration ystd...all got their different design...i doesnt reli like pavillion de becoz.....erm...no comment...hahahaha..others are nice...



this is from klcc..took it last week....so tall!!






decoration from pavillion..i doesnt snap the big tree outside..hehe




From times square~!





from sg wang..i love the blue light..nice!^^




A band singing coral..wow..very nice voice...juz like wat we listen from cd!




Cute ya! hehe...

WOw...tis citizen watch is really nice...costing around RM500...expensive la..@@ but i like it le..no money buy...lol..haha

i reach home bout 12sumting..hmm..haha..tiring but happy day! thx to my sis for spending for me again....muacksss....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment