Thursday, January 12, 2012

New hair,new year~




back look~


Oh yeaa....finally i got the courage to cut it real short!! 

haha....i was on my way back home and i was thinking that what should i do with my hair...should i juz cut it short....actually my courage came the very last min when Shirley, the hairdresser suggest to cut it short...She some more double confirm with me...I was like err..ok..juz cut.. >.<

eyes keep looking at phone because i felt nervous and scared to look at it...LOL

And  the result not bad! better than the previous one...and get lots of positive comment...haha..thanks for all the comments..make me feel confident with my hair now..but I still not get used to it yet... ^^





The sides look~


Short hair me in brand new 2012~ ^^

4 comments:

  1. woah, y see cannot open, everytime cut short and shorter, lolxxx
    anyway, looks very nice la, but don't make next blog post with even more short hair can d haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..no mre shorter than tis..tis is the limit i can accept.keke
    thx thx~! and ur y see cannot open make me @.@ for 2second!!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol who knows, later u update pic with botak leh...
    open big eyes for 2 sec doesn't help on that see cannot open!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha..wont la..siao! luan luan translate la u..haha

    ReplyDelete