Monday, January 2, 2012

My December~

Haha..terrible....i just want to update my december post..it had been so long since my last update...haha..so this one goin to be a summary for my december...



December...a month where most people like..a month of celebration...year end..where most people went travel...get their year end bonus...clear leave to have some good rest after fighting for whole year long....


i went to KL with my friends...how i miss kl shopping...its a shopping paradise for me..hehehe....but i dont get to eat all the food i miss...madam kwan was missed~~~~ 


Us in the christmas ball... =)

Manage to go Genting~ wuhoo~ love the weather 
Lonely walk.....haha...on late midnite...with cold weather...LOL

camwhoring..keke

Us in hotel~


pose pose..keke


Christmas celebration in office~ It's my 1st year celebrating wit them..kinda fun... =)


Eating~~~

Exchanging present time..hehe..i don't know my gift from who also....lol...thank u anyway!

The group picha~~ half of the company people...





 And also steamboat at Yin's house during xmas eve~!! but pic havent get yet..so i juz upload my own camwhore pic lo...haha


Happy ending 2011....hope that 2012 wil be better!!! waiting for CNY~ hohoho...





5 comments:

  1. eh got update wor, lol, forgot the message i say didn't...
    first batch pic of ur short hair i saw since last blog, not bad huh, but still a bit not used to... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i m nice in any hair la..muahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ceh...
    eh u change phone ar? y ur last camwhore pic like got iphone smell... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...i alwiz curi my fren iphone to camwhore....smell pula...lol!!

    ReplyDelete