Monday, October 31, 2011

Abbey Road Bistro Restaurant



Its had been a while since my last update! haha...too busy to update my blog...suddenly feel like blogging before the end of Oct and before the beginning of Nov....Today post about food again... Abbey Road Bistro Restaurant...

The restaurant is quite new. Located at Sunway, Seberang Jaya, just the same row with Victoria Station. I can give a thumb up for the environment...relaxing,comfortable and quite classy...
Decided to have a try with my colleagues for tummy treat and to stay away from busy working life...haha

Well,the food came in quite a small portion...but i am very full with my Olio Spaghetti....The food taste quite good but not good until keep u thinking bout it over and over again..haha...i quite like my colleague's salmon fish and seabass(if not mistaken) fish...

We had a great time taking pics,talking and enjoying there....lets see the pictures below.... =)




Salmon fish (my love)


My Olio spaghetti....so so for me


Seabass fish nice too~









And i have no idea wat happen to blogspot...or maybe my setting problems...its very hard to even write a post...i cant see the pictures unless i click preview..keep clicking preview so that i know which pic is that and what should i write..omg...so mafan~!

10 comments:

  1. lol long long update 1 time also is about makan 1, si tam jiak gui!
    u changed to new interface? i remember i click try once and change back to old 1 immediately...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...i more like to intro ppl food..blekk....i din change..it change itself 1... weird

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just admit it ba, tam jiak! hehehe
    Find tengok theres a option change back to old 1...

    ReplyDelete
  4. isk!!!!!
    dunno can bo..got time only see how to do

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol okok as long as u don't just abandon the blog XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaa...so like to read my blog meh

    ReplyDelete
  7. eh, like let u syok ki, x mao read liao!
    hahahhaaa

    ReplyDelete
  8. cehhhh, got read u also no update 1 la lolx

    ReplyDelete