Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Must enjoy while working~ LOL

Opsss...abandoned my bloggie again...lolx.....really no time to update because always work work and work.....even labour day also work..sob sob...cant believe i can survive...haha...

must find some excitement to light up the dull life of working.....went to Paddington House of Pancake for lunch with my colleague...i m still not hungry that time..so i just ordered the pancake with ice cream on top.....

and my colleague..............suddenly became hungry ghost...ordered 3 plates of other food to share....oh my....too much till we feel very full and end up cant finished it... >.<
haha..anyway..quite enjoy eating sweet food.....haha


My pancake


my colleague main course...the fish taste good!


appertizer..nice!



desserts...okok...maybe i not so like bananas..hehe


feeling hungry after reading my blog?? haha.......the food niceeee...but a bit expensive lo...haha.....



Having a cup of chatime too at night....^^



My stomach never felt empty for the whole day...full of food inside..haha....recently keep eating..lol...have to stop eating already before become a fei poh! haha.....ok la..good nite~!



2 comments: