Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mummy's Day~!!



HAPPY MUMMY'S DAY to all the mum around the world especially to my MUMMY~! ^^


My mum was blessed with 3 beautiful daughters....ahemmm..kekeke....dad lazy to take photo...so no pic of him here..gonna take with him on father's day~ ^^


Went out to have dinner together at Ah Chong Restaurant....the food taste great! recommended! and i'm gonna blog on food again! opsss...hehehe.....



The sour and spicy fish curry...i don't like curry..but this curry nice because its sour and spicy~ hehe....


My all time favourite~ plum chicken~! yummy!



One of my fav too~! butter mantis prawn~! lol...seems like all also my fav..hehe



and this...mix vegetable a bit meat a bit sotong in yam basket~ i like the yam...crispy...hehe


And then photo of me and my mummy~ ^^


taken last month on her birthday if not mistaken..LOL~~~



taken now....hehe


wish mummy healthy and happy forever....
We ❤ u~!


No comments:

Post a Comment