Thursday, November 4, 2010

Part time job- Canon fair

Yo~~ its time to update my bloggieee......updating my blog at oldtown..haha...1st time update blog there...Had been working part time job from mon to wed....actuli till today which is thurs...but due to some reason...i stop on wed..kekeke....

It was a camera fair in canon factory...yes...its weird that they sell canon camera in canon factory...lolx....working time from 9am to 7pm...hv to go out as early as 8.15am and go bec at 8something....

kinda emo on the 1st day of working becoz the working hours was way too long...and i hate waking up early in the morning to go work..sob sob..but i knw i will have to do this for the next 30 yrss!! my godness...so get used to it! duhhhh

luckily my best frens aka the supervisor of the fair was workin with me together...if not i will be bored....and u knw...factory dun hv aircond~~ i was hot like hell...sweating like nobody's business...sob sob....

anyway..despite the sweat, there were some enjoyable time wit them..haha..we playing cards there...poker,happy family,donkey,snap! XD
sound so freee...coz we only super busy during the worker's lunch time..





Our booth...1st day when we dun hv our own fan yet...super hot...



supervisor aka my bestie~~


I m still jobless....FML......


~end of post~

2 comments: