Friday, November 19, 2010

Convo 131110~!


Happy Graduation to Meeeeee.....and my friendssss...hehe....the ceremony held on 13 Nov 2010...doesnt feel like goin at 1st..but oso went for it...glad that i attented the convocation...met lots of friends there...feel happy to see them....=)

Mine was on the afternoon session...its hooootttt like hellll...lolx..wit the big graduation gown..keep sweating non stop..duhh.....was trying to be in the best condition although hot n keep sweating..hehe



Reli feel relieve to have feli helping me wit the mortarboard and the gown...haha..we were helping each other with it....^^



My whole family include my grandma able to go inside the hall to see the process...keke


Our course was the last one to go up the stage...was waiting till bored...but when its time, i was feeling nervous...haha.....went up the stage..took my scroll, took pic..went down..haha..thats it....
then the ceremony ended....all of us went out from hall...and its picture time!! snap here and there...=)


Pic wit feli..^^



Pic wit toudai n feli..thx for the gift..and thx for bringing my laopo flower to me..keke



Thx a lot to sis for driving all along from pg to kl...n fetch me here n there in KL...XD



Group 6 cls photo...hehe...although not all attended....


The other gang..1st yr classmates...hehe






Family picha~!


wit parents..hehe


Thx cutie popo for coming too...hehe






And i went to the studio to have my graduation shoot one day before my convo....there were many nice picha taken..but sadly i cant take all of it..so sad....and i so so hate the bloody money sucker photographer!! he dun even let me to save all the pic....and cant even free me one or 2 pic...zzzz....and itssss so so expensive...duh......the shop at SUPERSTAR studio at Genting Klang..so ppl...dun go pongchan him...cis!



SS inside the studio...



The pic below taken by camera from the monitor...all cant take..becoz over budget d..not worth....sob sob...










My stage pic..hehe..aldy frame it and put at home...^^


And oso thx all the flowers and gifts...love it so muchhh~!!! thx thx....muackss...



4 comments:

  1. congratssssssssssssssss lolx
    finally able to see photo d, leng also la... haha!
    anyway, buy soft copy from the studio enough ler, then print at outside more cheaper, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy the new chapter of your life
    no matter how .... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. john...kam xia.....he dun even wan gv me soft copy of all the pic except u pay for it wit the normal charge.grrrrr....freaking hate him! >.<
    chris..yaya..u too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea usually soft copy charge normal price 1, but u can make it wallpaper or print as much as or as large as u like ma, hard copy once rosak gone jor... lol

    ReplyDelete