Sunday, July 25, 2010

Swensen with sis~!


Last Thur, me and my first sis decided to go Swensen's at Autocity right after works...Its my first time eating Swensen's...lolx..i knw its kinda late to try it....but i have it finally..hehe..happy...the design was nice....


I love the lighting there~


The design~

It's time to make order...hehe..hard to make decision because i wan to try almost everything in the menu! lolx....after sometime, we decided to order cheese baked rice,grilled chicken chop, a mushroom soup and a cup of coffee with ice cream on top...Would like to order ice cream too...but luckily did not order in the end..because we were fulled after consumed those food we ordered ...>.<



The best mushroom soup i ever had...its so creamy..^^



The grilled chicken chop..taste good...



cheese baked rice! love cheese..hehe



Look like power...hehe



this leng lui dun wan to take photo...so i hv to curi take lo..haha



Finally she was forced to take a photo wit me..muahaha



And me..hehe...


That's all for the post...hehe....

2 comments: