Thursday, July 22, 2010

My way???






Hmmmm...a bit emo after heard something today....actually the thing is u already expected will happen...but when it happened....u will still care bout it.....well...i decided to quit my official first job in my life...because my heart telling me 'no..u not gonna stay there so long...u knew it...'
ya...i've been struggling very long before making this decision...my frens knw...coz i alwiz bother them with my decision..lolx.....

once quit...u know ur job gonna be taken over soon...ur things all....yea..but u actually care when its been taken over...u know u shouldn't but u cant help it....haizzz...

my way...i dun dare to think far...working life is still fresh to me....i scared to think further....but i know i have to find my way no matter how....i muz be responsible for my own life...dreaming is alwiz easier than to let it come true....juz hope and hope there is some light flashing thorough my way...let me have some guidance and to be strong to walk along the long road.....better still if i got somebody to hold me along the road..hehe

keep trying! nvr mind that u fall nw..u will nvr fall forever rite? =)
mood become much better after having some awesome meal in Swensen with sis...hehe..blog bout it tmr......give me strength, will u?

4 comments:

  1. nah, here's ur strength, hold it.
    and where's my rm2 worth of hacks? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..thx thx..n i ignore the rest of ur comment...see bo...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol si kiam siap!!!
    Beware ur lappie!! XD

    ReplyDelete