Sunday, September 6, 2009

my fav mooncake~! ^^


Neh..this one lo...my fav!! hahaha...juz bought it juz nw..wuhooo~~




Oppsss..i found this at the bec of the packet..."for pray"......can eat oso wat...i have been eating this everytime mooncake festival approaching le....>,<
I think can eat rite?? haha....although it contains lots lots of sugar...lol~~ FAT AR~~
I dun care..hehe




Time for some camwhoring...playing with my webcam...haha..luckily roommate not there..if not she wil say me siao liao...hahaha




Plastic not yet open la...tamjiak sia.....lol =p




Try it...nice! ^^

oppsss...wat i been doing here huh...tot wan abandon my blog....aiyo...gonna sudy d..if not reli in trouble...big big trouble...lolx...chaozzz...

2 comments:

  1. u too stressful wif ur studies izit?
    i tot u having examsssss...
    but u stil camwhoring..

    faster eat ur mooncake n continue study!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...release stres ma..lolx...
    ok la ok la...study lo...wuwu...
    the mooncake nice! hehe...i eat a bit nia..

    ReplyDelete