Sunday, September 20, 2009

HOME SWEET HOME~~!!


helo...penang n all my frens..i m back! hehe..holiday for 2 weeks....juz reach today....let me blog something bout yesterday.....


Yesterday, I went pavillion wit Huey..coz we going to buy present for florence birthday....when we reached, the 1st thing is....EAT!! hahaha...hungry...we went to wong kok restaurant...the restaurant is very big....we have our cheese bake rice....my coffee n huey, xi mut milk tea...^^





our drinks~






Cheesseeeee~





Us~



then we shop for present n oso for ourself..kekeke.....and we both feel tat time for shopping is too short...not enuf...>.<


plan to go times square but rain heavily..T.T.....


At the end have to take umbrella run to times square because we r going to sit monorail back...for sure we cant sit bus in such a weather ....when reached home,we were rushing to get ready to go flo party...feel so pai sei coz let kim,kuang n others waiting us to get prepared....


Then, we heading to flo house.....Flo looks good on that day..special day ma..haha...happy 21st birthday to her~!


snap snap some picha.....



Her cake so nice!




Huey,Flo n me..^^




Girls + classmates...


After that bec home...and start to play my webcam...tis time call huey to play together with me..hohoho.....and the result :





hope my holiday wil be very exciting la...hehe...frens...date me out la...hehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment