Sunday, June 7, 2009

some update~~

It have been a long time i din update my blog....my new sem had started...that means my long long holiday ended n i m back to kl....=(
There are some unhappy things back in kl....we have to move to new hostel due to some reason...sad....i like my previous hostel much....wat to do...juz can adapt to the new environment n bear with it...hmmm....i cant on9 at there becoz hv to apply the streamyx again..hope that tis can be done soon....


Nw,i m at penang...hehe...but then tmr have to bec d....my studies become tougher...i must be hardworking enough to catch up!! hope i can do well tis time...hehe


guess i hv to go to bed nw...its late..........ok...nite!!

To white doggie....Very very sad that u left so sudden....rest in peace..will miss u!! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment