Monday, June 15, 2009

demanding.......

Demand...........most ppl will demand for more and never satisfied with current condition.....so do i.......demand has its good n bad....we demand so that we can reach our own goal...we hope for better.....but sometimes we get so disappointed and annoyed when things doesnt turn out the way we wan it to....but i am learning not to demand so much...or maybe hoping too much...its hurt sometimes...to our ownself or even ppl around us....must be glad of what i had....frens that care me...family that love me....nothing is perfect in this world.. i don wan to make my frens unhappy anymore....i reli feel sorry for what i had said to her...u knw who u r..haha.........wish that we can communicate well and becum better n better! pls don mind what i utter out....sometimes when i feel depressed...i will think nonsense....i will feel down....

And my family...they bought me a tv!! haha..i alwiz complaint that i feel bored without tv in the hostel...they so sayang me n bought me 1..hehe..touching....reli reli thx!! haha...i m waiting for the tv...=)