Sunday, April 29, 2012

Birthday post.. 12 April 12

My first post for the month of April...and its nearly the end of April....don't really have the time to blog recently....but birthday blog is a must..hehe...anyway..i will just summarize it with picture and some caption.. =)


Wish wish....not much actually...juz be happy and healthy always~ =)


a simple dining with my dearies in swenswen~


After that we went to Aquaterace to countdown for my birthday... =)


On my birthday, my lovely laopo take leave to celebrate with me....and my dik join too after work...She brougt me to Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion.....quite expensive actually the entrance fees...and the auntie that telling us story and bring us around not really good...we are not allowed to walk on our own...she had been talking and talking more than given us the time to admire the building....thumbs down for her....


some picture in the mansion

after that, we went to have our meal...we had it at delicious straits quay..its my first time to dine in there....the meal is quite good but came with big portion...luckily we shared... =) Felt so relax enjoying the sea view, talking and eating.....

and i love my smile in this pic..haha...smile..everything gonna be alrite~!


and my 2nd cake..mango crepe.. =)


and my 3rd cake....blackforest..hehe


with my good friends that known for years... =)


and of course a small celebration with family too....we had a dinner in starview restaurant.. =)


All the presents for my birthday~! i love them all...and thanks all of u for the celebration and present~!






I had a great and memorable birthday celebration this year! Appreciate lots~! Love~~❤


7 comments:

  1. woah, so many cakes for 1 bd...
    i have no cake at all since memory i can remember wuwuwu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..ur shop got lots of cake ar

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that's not mine >.<
    eh, snap more photo with ur family... and keep nicely, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. make 1 for urself la...
    yaya...i wil...=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lazy la lol...
    Wei use ur camera gift snap lai see see, wonder how it look like, film 1 right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha..yaya....show u whn got chance la

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol okok just scan or snap with ur phone n post lo

    ReplyDelete