Saturday, September 3, 2011

Master Choo Restaurant @ 1st Avenue

I always like to hunt for nice food....I would love to have some makan kaki with me...luckily my sis will always be my makan kaki...hehe....we went to Master Choo Restaurant last thursday....A restaurant that i wanted to try for a long time...and I can say that the foods are niceeee....the coffee taste goooood too...hehe....

Master Choo Restaurant is a HK style restaurant....It served dim sum, rice, noodles and bread too.......The environment is nice and the design is quite special.... =)




Nice design and environment~




Nice coffee~


Yummy egg tart~


Salad chicken yao char kuai...nice too



XO sauce fried rice...nice but too much vege...


1st sis


2nd sis



and me..hehe



That's the end of my post....give Master Choo a try...Thumbs up! ^^


12 comments:

  1. not bad ma... can enjoy during ur holiday.. i need to work..sienz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...okok la.... go out spend much money.. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. every time walk pass see the weird green chair also think "i don't wanna sit on it..." lol
    give u face justnow go try jor, quite nice la, the egg tart damnnnn niceeeee, n the price also reasonable, everything good but only 1 the chai kuih dunno y smell like shit, i mean real shit, hahahhaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaaha.....nice wat the design...yeah..tart reli nice! luckily i din eat chai kuih eh..hohoho...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol it look like will "kiap" or eat my ass, swt...
    i also rarely eat chai kuih 1, that day dunno ki what siao go order, luckily it smell like nia, not taste like... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaah...funny u! kiap ur ass pula..duhhhh.....lol...luckily..abo u wil vomit i think..haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol u go try see can kiap or not...
    vomit also have to eat la... paid already... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha....i dun wan..u go try la...haha..if make me vomit i wont eat even paid...

    ReplyDelete
  9. mai... i need some time to forget the chai kuih, u go try first!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol okok send me the KS pic i forgive u no need kiap, hehe

    ReplyDelete