Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kapitan with sis~~

Gonna update this post while i have the mood to blog...if not, not going to update already..haha...I had an offday on last sun...thats made me sleep till 12 something....i feel satisfied on my sleeping time but when night reached....i cant sleep....omg...it made me feel sick on the next day...iskkk iskkk....

alrite..back to my post....went to Kapitan with my sisters for tea.....we ordered thai sauce chicken rice, tuna and cheese baked bread....and of coz coffee...coffee is a must! LOL....the food taste quite nice...

not much on this post...juz some photo sharing and introduction of the foods.... =)



tuna and cheese baked bread


Thai sauce chicken rice


coffee~~~


Me n 1st sis...i looked quite 'chan' in here...lolx...


2nd sis~


end my post with this pic..haha...it looked bit tiring with eyebags...sob..but i stil like the feel here....hehe


Its time to sleep....Good nite yo~~~! ^^



6 comments:

  1. Haha what u cant sleep? Look at my time, I twist for almost 3hours already!!! Iskkkkkkkkkk
    Bloody dreammmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....chat wit me better isnt it...lolx...u lari go sleep 1..ceh...end up bloody dream! muahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey gal... dun worry with the eyebag.. u still loook pretttyy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww..thx sweetie~ come out yumcha when free ya...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha ur faultttttttttttt for the bloody dreammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    isk!!! wish ya getting well soon!!! see me so good ppl!!! lolx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lalalala...dun blame me...blekkk...hahaha..thx thx...i m ok d..hehe

    ReplyDelete