Thursday, March 17, 2011

Where is my weekend~~~



I am wondering where is my weekend...wuwuwu....while everybody is happy for friday...i feel nothing because i have to work on WEEKEND for a period of time...sob sob.....feel like very long time never shop with my sis or enjoying my weekend doing whatever i want...



Many things to learn...brain hardisk kinda full now....and my prawn brain doesn't help me much...aiksssss..................come on..u can do it!! Please don't so fast forget things ok!...duhhh.....



And how i wish i can sleep like the baby...not dragging myself to wake up every morning..lolx....


Finish complaining..haha....some random post...thanks for taking time to read it....the babies pic are tooo adorable...so i stole it to put inside my post...kekeke....


8 comments:

  1. hahaha weekend? what is weekend?????
    these baby's mom also jaga them like no day no night also ler, let's face it happily!
    splash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no..dun be so moody... once ur probation is over will be ok..den u will have sunny day again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. john...hahaa..i know u dun hv weekend too! laugh u too much le..now i oso kena...swtttt~~~~ splash!

    qing...hopefully..haha...you too...very soon will get the job u wan...^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha ya lo! Eng kai!!!
    When u off ar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. shuttttttttt upppppppppp.......tues lo..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahahaha same same d now, eng kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. u oso off tues meh! cehhhhhhh...after probation wont d!!! cehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete