Saturday, February 19, 2011

CNY continue.......

Spider webs clearing againnn....my blog busy celebrate CNY with me...so no updates for like 2 weeks already..haha....gonna do some photo blog.........^^


CNY fav activity.....GAMBLE~! hohoho


Win win~~~


Dearie Yin new puppy...Happy! camera shy! kakaka..but actually a hyper active puppy... >.<


opsss...'he' loves shandy???? =.=


Pai ni activity as usual...1st station...my house..^^


Nice pic....like family..hehe


^^


Dearie Feli house....all of us looked so tall! ^^



Dearie yin house~



Dearie ah koooo...and Dearie wern~



Dearie Wern house...hahaha...we are looking at her phewittt album...LOL...really beautiful la the pictures all..no need shy shy to show us ya..hehe



A small gathering before my dear feli back to spore for work....


Sob sob..miss her lotsss....


Before the end of my post....let me show off my new watch...............hahaha..like the watch muchh.....






Show off 1



Show off 2.......haha

I think I can be watch ambassadors ma............LOL...alrite...just kidding here......don't scold me muka tebal! haha...


Gonna blog on Chap Goh Meh tomorrow.........stay tuned~❤



2 comments:

  1. i got photos u guys gamble haram!!! muhaha
    valentine watch! lansiness! isk! lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. where got! blek..we pose with the card nia..kekeke

    ReplyDelete