Sunday, October 10, 2010

A day with human potato+tomato!

Its time to update my blog! haha...suppose thurs happenned thing now only got time to update..hehe

My good fren, Potato was coming back from UK after the 3mths top up for degree...so we came out to walk walk n eat lo...and oso to claim my souvenir! hiak hiak...

went to The Ship at Batu Ferringhi for our lunch...my 1st time goin to the ship..alwiz wanted to go but din manage to do it..and finally make it to the ship..the environment its quite nice but will be better during dinner time i guess...


I ordered grilled fish and potato ordered lamb chop...the fish a bit oily but the taste not bad...the lamb chop according to him was a bit hard to chew...haha...its a bit big portion, so i feel very very full and leave some coz cant take it anymore..>.<





My grilled fish~


His lamb chop~


After eating, we headed to Tropical Spice Garden...we both never been to there before..so went there to have a look lo...The ticket was kinda expensive coz RM14 for adults...

U can smell the spices from the entrance...and inside its a bit like jungle wit lots of tree and plants...those name all i dunno how to read oso..haha...juz hv a healthy walk there...enjoy the green scenary..snap snap some photos....



Never saw this before..weird~~



This is him..human potato+tomato..hahaha



Yea..there is a big swings there! i love the swing so much..so peaceful swinging at the garden..hehe



The museum..got pics and oso some spices inside~






After that...went to gurney have a walk..meet up wit my laopo there coz she was at gurney too that time...after that she watched movie and we go dinner...

Went to G hotel Japanese Restaurant for dinner..Muruku...erm...Miraku actually...haha...the environment was very nice..look so high standard....the food taste great but due to too full from the ship..i not able to finish my food...>.<
Miraku staffs were friendly n talkative..haha









Tis 1 is potato food~


And lastly,i got my "heavy" souvenir..make me so paisei to accept..haha..thx a lot la! surprised me thou!


4 comments:

  1. this time human potato+tomato pulak..ish..
    I promised you a surprise didn't I?? it's done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OooOooooo......
    go dating laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................

    ReplyDelete
  3. potato..haha..yaya..wat a big surprise i ever had!Thx a lot!

    wern..lolx..he is my good fren la...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im not tomato also..October 13, 2010 at 7:12 AM

    Angel - haha..then u mus rmb what u promised me o..

    wern - yalo..jz fren nia lo...haizz..lol...

    ReplyDelete