Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Mid Autumn Festival~!



Today is Mooncake aka Lantern aka Mid Autumn Festival~!! duh...so many name..i oso dunno wanna use which 1...hehe....love the colourful lantern....

I remember during childhood time, I will gather wit my frens to play tanglung...we had fun time walking round and round holding our tanglung...i guess children nowadays dun have the kind of feeling anymore when they play tanglung..becoz their tanglung is battery-kind of tanglung and they din sing tanglung song...aikss.....they can't feel what we feel...hehe.....

Although we had grown up..we can play too but not like last time run here run there...juz some quiet playing without walking around with the tanglung..hehe









Beside tanglung, of course eating mooncake! I like the brown colour mooncake which is empty filling inside...hehe...I less eat the big traditional mooncake becoz its too sweet...small portion at a time will taste better...=)


I guess nowadays people not really care whether the mooncake taste good or not...the packaging is much more important...u can see many nice nice mooncake packaging at various stalls...most will choose the one with nice packaging..haha..so do I........I love the box more..keke


Taa daaa...nice nice box...^^


I love the white colour mooncake oso though it's sweet....hehe



Traditional big mooncake...



HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL EVERYONE~!!!!




2 comments: