Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pet fair...!^^

A very late post on Pet fair...juz feel like blogging bout it..hehe..it happened last Sun....dar wake me up for pet fair....at first i feel extremely lazy to go out...but finally i went too....it was fun....i m so happy to see those cutiess....they are very very adorable..love em' all!! Wish to hv a puppy someday...hmmm.....it was my first time to Times Square Penang too...its reli kosong as ppl say..so many shops haven't open yet.....But dar n me were having lotsa fun taking pic inside the mall..becoz very less ppl inside..hehe......



The pretty driver of the day~~



Us..hehe..likey~~



This cutie seems hungry..hahaha



Princess~~


Posing for me..haha



Me and dar having fun inside the mall~~



With our lovely mcflurry~! ^^


I am very satisfied with the pic for that day.....a lot of nice pic on us and of course the puppiesss....doggiesss.....kekeke......more pic can be seen on my facebook...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment