Sunday, June 13, 2010

Working lifeee...=.=

I guess i shall update something bout my working life although its killing me...hmmm..but before that lets talk bout blogspot..they had new design for the layout..not bad la..haha..so i chose the pinky pinky 1 to be my blog templete.........hehe

Ok..had been working for 4days...and i feel like working for 4yrs already....reli tiring n pressure when u dunno wat to do...1st day was so sleepy...my eyes gonna close anytime when the girl explain to me about my job..omg...have to put a stick at my eyes to keep it open..>.<

The jobs are tough for me..because i dunno wat the hell of the code,system all....the numbering things make me hard to rmbr....left handed ppl weaker at numbers although they might be clever a lil bit..ahemmm...haha..but i stil feel stupid because i dunno wat to do without her assistance...
who is her...the girl that goin to leave lo...and i gonna take over lo..aiksss....

more pressure when she is goin to leave in 4days...that means i hv to learn in 4days...impossible...coz i stil very very blur bout it..yea..i can alwiz ask my superior..but he alwiz not there...they girl already try her best to teach me but she must be fast becoz there are a lot of things need to learn...haizzz

how i m going to survive next week..haizzzz................nvr in my life haizz so many time..duhh...very "soi wan" de le....haha

talking bout colleague..they are all nice nice ppl..juz that i m stil new n shy..so less talking with them..hope they not think that i m cool or worse lansi la...haha...i can be very fun if they make fun with me...hehe

and after rest for 2days...gonna work again tmr...fml...haiz..bless me..dunno i can stand for how long....T.T

10 comments:

  1. Gal, Gambateh in ur working life ya...dun worry, u can do it^^ i also can survive almost 2month ledi...hehe...btw, where ar u working now and working as??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah ... i gonna at here support u de ^^

    "left handed ppl weaker at numbers although they might be clever a lil bit" -- really ? i oso left handed de leh ~

    okie ... i owez bless u all the time ~ may be after sometime u can adapt of it ~ +u =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jia you, my bestie!!!

    u can do it~~

    p/s: 1st month salary need to belanja makan. i suggest place ok? v go TAO!!!....den leftover money is to buy my birthday present... my birthday coming soon :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. joanne...hehe..thx..i m trying...work at butterworth lo...marketing dept....how bout u? gambate together!^^

    vincent...thanks thanks..alwizz supportive de..hehe...i dunno ar..ppl say left handed de more clever wor..hahaha....

    wern...thankiu my bestie~!!and pls dun think too much ya...hahaha...we eat at kopitiam can d...ur bday not yet reach..haha..think of wat to treat us 1st..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. me work as director's secretary in Eastern Decorator...company dat sell pillow(akemi), bedsheet, curtain, cushion etc.

    still blur blur although work almost 2months at there...haha...too many things to learn and d procedure.

    we gambateh together in our 1st job^^

    Jiayou jiayou^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow....ur company quite interesting 1..
    u can de la...secretary suit u..hehe....
    hmm..i think i wil gv up on my 1st job le..not reli interested in that...anyway jia you oso! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. wah y here so pinkish jor @@

    ReplyDelete
  8. kopitiam can aso... u say eh lo~~~ belanja~~~~
    hahahah...

    ReplyDelete
  9. eh eh..ppl working like no treat hor....hahaha..when u treat har??

    ReplyDelete