Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Double 2 Birthday~~


22 years ago, a little girl come into this world. Thats is when her story begin..chapter by chapter..experiencing all kind of things n feelings..
12 April 2010 is the exact date to remark her existence in this world for 22years...the day is call BIRTHDAY for her...hahaa...a..its Angel's birthday! hehe.........nice intro huh..lolx...=p
I decided to have a small party at home since long time din have a birthday party d...Invited my besties n frens to celebrate with me...sad that some couldn't attend due to exam...but they promise to celebrate again wit me! haha..make sure u guys keep the promise or else..muahahaha....

My mum will cook for the party..hehe..thx a lot to her! and my 1st sis too..they r the 2 biggest contributor to my party..love u 2 so muchieee...hehe...and big THANK YOU to U!

Leng lui sis help in kitchen


Leng lui mum the main cook~~


and the result..yummy~~


And i realised that i dont have special clothes for my special day.....i wouldn't let this happen! so offf to buy clothes..have been searching 2days before that..and finally on the celebration day....i found a dress.....not reli attract me at 1st but cant be so choosy d..time is limited..so i bought it..it turned out to be a dress that i quite like..haha

taaadaaa....the dress~~


My 1st guests are my dar n her bf....hehe..thx for being so punctual.....before waiting others to come, we take quite a lot of picha...haha...dar look stunning as usual....^^





heart her so much~



my lovely mui mui~



My tiramisu cake bought by my dear 1st sis..^^





my besties~~


my dearest family~


my guests..thx for coming..hehe



i heart them too~!


Nana suddenly turn up! hehe....glad that she make it! ^^



My pressie...^^


This year birthday its juz a simple celebration wit my dearest family and friend without any surprise....but thats already enough for me becoz they made my day....thx for all the wishes from my frens no matter thru facebook or sms...u guys are so sweet.......a bit disappointed coz i dont get the greeting from someone....mayb the person don't even rmbr....hmmmm.....
Overall i do enjoy during the party! and yes...i am older by 1 yr...sob! but my heart wil stay young..haha



Happy DOUBLE 2 Birthday to Angel~~

6 comments:

  1. lolz..
    very pro introducing ^^
    happy birthday again ~
    haha ^^ take k yor ~
    muackzzz ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. muahaha...keng la! =p
    thx again! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx ur mum not only for the cook, but also for pain 22yr ago...
    happy birthday again for here~ =P
    no invite me wuwu...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wern..ya lo..so fast..
    john..haha..tats for sure...
    thx again! ya lo..should call u make a free cake for me hor...haha

    ReplyDelete