Tuesday, December 1, 2009

happy+enjoyable weekend~!

Went back to my lovely penang last weekend...i had a great and awesome weekend wit my family..frens...and the puppy..hehe....went to yamcha wit my dearies at newtown again...haha....becoz it open 24 hours..so no choice lo...i wan go oldtown d...=p
my dearies planning to come kl shopping..wuhoo...excited...!
also hang out wit my lovely sisters at gurney (nth to shop,bored) and eat non stop...lolx.....so in love wit penang....food,view....etc..luckily i m penangites..hehe....
went to sushi king wit my family....lolx....we love sushi...^^

the puppy near my house stil tat tiny...hmm...fast fast grow up ya..so that u wil be able to take care of urself and stay away from danger.......for others it might be a normal puppy..but for me...it is the cutest 1....i feel happy whenever see it around...miss it so much la..hehe...=)

well..bec to kl...bec to reality..no more honeymoon...its gonna be busy busy days ahead...not sure if i can finish my assignment or do all the revision....stress is coming again...ohno~~~

anyway...hv to fight for the last sem.....i wish i can do it...!



5 comments:

  1. wow...
    really happy la =)
    bck to ur place..
    which no stress at all ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya...wuhooo~~~
    but nw hv to face the reality d...sad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah... u come back eat alot like tourist lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. angel ~ so many sister din recomen 4 me pun ~~ hai ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. john...ya la...eat non stop..i bring bec fatsss...hahhaa
    轩辕...haha..u wan to knw meh...which 1...lol~~

    ReplyDelete