Saturday, August 1, 2009

miss u...again........

If the time could turn back, I will control myself and be more understanding. Maybe we were both young and a bit childish. Sometimes we get angry like a little child. i feel regret on that. Don't u have the same thinking with me? yup..I do miss u a lot..especially when viewing our photographs together. I miss the time when we laugh out loud even over a small things, I miss the time when we will sms non-stop even though we are staying in the same hostel, I miss the time when we will chat to sleep, I miss the time we hang out together and a lot lot more...It hurts deeply to think that we no longer there for each other. Its very hard to find someone so close to us and to share every single things together without fear and suspicion. I dont really care anymore the reason for the arguement or even remember clearly about it. There were times when i take the initiatives to talk to u..hoping that we will be alright again but u should give me a cold shoulder..i felt that u had changed...not the same person that i know anymore...U dont care anymore, do u?I keep wondering if u feel the same on our friendship...do u feel its a big loss to let go of this precious friendship? We juz like sisters. And i never thought that things will went sour and ended up this way. I hate the fact that we are like a strangers when meet each other.. I really hope that our story wil never end and will continue to become more and more interesting each chapter. But i also know that the percentage is very low...merely zero...Anyway, I will always wish u happy and I will keep our sweet memories together forever. Hope that someday we will sit down and talk happily again and laugh away all the silly mistakes we had done.....

5 comments:

  1. Choose from,

    1 ) Buy a coffee, sit down n communicate, apologize if u did anything long.
    2) Write a damn long letter tell ur feeling, don't copy n paste from this blog. lol
    3 ) Time is best medicine to recover. =)
    4 ) Pray ur ang kong n wish she take the first step, n good luck. =P

    for me a best friend important than everything, including lover, excluding parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The person is a guy or gal :P
    Jus wanna tell u, everyone will change as time passed. The changes are not within our control but our attitude towards accepting it is important. Appreciate wat u have now is better than keep looking back wat u had last time. Maybe, time like this u learn and grow up. Take this as a challenge and move on..
    But, true friend are hard to find. If u really appreciate this friendship, and want it to last long, try to talk with her. U take the first steps ba. Forget bout the past and start all over again with her. If she is ur true fren, she will appreciate ur effort. Cheer up, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. john lau,both oso wrong la..i try talk to her d but she respinse so cold..haiz..ya...best fren is very important for me...i juz need a one or 2 best fren that understand me is more than enuf....

    wern,of coz a girl..lolx..yup,we should appreciate wat we have nw...but we human tends to look at past 1 la...tats y alwiz feel regret...mayb i should try again.....haha..anyway,thx my dear! cherish our friendship!!

    ReplyDelete