Saturday, April 11, 2009

Birthday...part 1

8-4-09
Wednesday


Having the earliest celebration wit my mui mui...haha....coz she is working n wont be available on my birthday...together wit her,her bf n her bf's fren going out...she cant think of what to give me as present...so she decide to treat me eat lo..haha....

We goin to sushi king to eat..she knw its my fav...thank u!!







Fav golden ball~



Forgot the name....i think is piri piri chicken..??

mui mui n me~!^^

After that...we went walk walk around autocity and went to ice ice baby for ice cream...lolx..full d..so share the ice cream with her..hehe...it taste good!

Tis is nice...'traffic light'....lol

yummy~

Then we walk walk again n finally went to red island cafe for a drinks..haha...its all about eat n drink...lolx...but i m happy to hang out wit her and we share quite a lot of things..hehe..mui mui,gambate!!^^

(to be continue...)

No comments:

Post a Comment