Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Experience....

Quite down ystd because of the work things....never see such a bad company that forcing workers to buy when they doesn't have sales! so cheap....luckily i juz replacing my fren for the job...juz forgot bout those unhappy things..i gain more than lose i guess.....
i gain much experience from there.....doing sale is difficult...u muz good enough in talking....which is my weakness..lolx....


The most happy thing that i gain in those 2 days is that i get to know a lot of new frens....nice frens...hehe


thx kson n en for the showing me magic using cards.....

thx bee for the dinner...pai sei nia.....

thx bee n beng for the cold jokes...haha....

thx my new frens bee,beng,elaine,diamond,en,kson,zhe n irene for accompany me and talk with me to keep me from feeling bored....


also hv to say sorry to wesley n irene coz cant find sales...

i get to knw my cute lil junior,same secondary skol wit me....haha


No comments:

Post a Comment