Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!!

Well,i suppose to write this blog on 1st of Jan 2009...but due to some interruption in streamyx last few days, finally can on9 d..haha...so i decided to write 1..
Went to celebrate wit a group of classmates on new year eve....went to KLCC there to countdown n see fireworks....hehe
Taking a pic wit huey brand new camera before going out..hehe
Yee,Ying, me n Huey

KLCC~~


The fireworks~! some is awesome! hehe



Taking pic wit lengzai 'guai lou'...hehe

Beginning of a new year...means a new beginning? Well...i hope so...really hope everthing is smooth this year.....Got some wish and target for the year..hehe

1. My family will stay healthy and happily everyday~!^^

2. Me n my frens too...happy,healthy and all the best in exam and studies

3. No need to worry about financial problem

4. Slim down...when only i can really succeed...sigh....

5. Get more and more frens...more frens will like to be with me..

6. Able to find myself...my own direction

7. More cheerful and active

8. Get more freedom from my family

9. Some wish keep to myself..don't wan to say out here...hehe



New Year Myspace Comments

4 comments:

  1. if wan slim down so dun eat bak chang after u bec from gym k?then ul slim down..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. swt.......=,=".....so long eh thing stil rmbr...apa la lu....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..sure la..things tat cant forget forever wan..^^rmbr dun ate it lo...ho ho ho...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yer..u no good...only rmbr tis...wuwuwuwu....mai cai u d...>,<

    ReplyDelete