Friday, November 14, 2008

With Frens...

13-11-2008,
Thursday


Go for 4 hours lecture...so cold and hungry..wuwuwu..wait for the class finish..suffering...finally..yeah...class dismiss...go to Johny's in Jusco with my classmates..there are 15 of us..hehe...the food is quite nice there...and oso less than RM10 per lunch set..hehe...after eating everybody busy talking..then i take some photo wit khim and ying..hehe


Also curi curi snap my classmates photo..here is the pic..hehe












Kok act cute...haha..actually is forced to pose this by someone..pity..haha



At nite some of them go Ampang Hill..I din follow d..tired and don't want to spend so much....Will keep for Jogoya..Wait me!^^


14.11.2008,
Friday



Wanna skip lecture today coz my eyes really hard to open..but i have to return the notes i borrow from classmates..too bad..muz force myself wake up to go coll...Zzzzz..........

After lecture go eat with Huey and back hostel online....then prepare to go out wit my fren, Horng....going to watch High School Musical 3!!! My fav movie..I know it's kinda late watching it now..but then i really wan watch..heh e








Nice movie...so fun the high school life there..i bet we never had it in here....but then i quite miss my high school...no worry...juz enjoying wit my frens..miss my frens so much...especially those true frens......






Troy and Gabriella so sweeet.....cant help myself dreaming to have a love like this..haha...okok..i admit i m a dreamer...lolx....



After watching walk walk at pavillion....oh ya! before i forgot..i saw Jeffrey and orange at pavillion....Arghhh..Jeffrey is cute! But i din manage to take pic with him...haiz.....hope got the chance in future..haha..lolx..reli dream too much....




p/s: somebody is birthday today..wish u happy birthday..hope u will be happy alwiz! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment